photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 22 November 2009

A Sweetner for my Sorry



A very, very quick post to apologise for my absence lately. I have been Miss Busy Bee and haven't had a chance to come on and update but I shall be posting lots and lots of exciting projects and happy list additions so do check back. My photograph is fairly irrelevant- I took it when someone bought cakes into the office and thought they looked pretty (excuse me whilst I add pastel coloured cakes to my happy list)- but are a visual delight to bribe you with, hehe!

Also, being as I simply cannot wait til December, I will be posting a variety of Christmas projects! Hurrah Huzzah!!

See you soon,

Toodlepip xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg