photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Lou's Reviews :: NYC Colour Wheel Blush


Aloha Bloggerinos,

A cheap and cheerful product for you today. As I have said five hundred and twenty million times, I love a bargain. Whilst perusing the stands in Superdrug a few weeks ago, I was thinking to myself how much I needed an apricot type blusher, as pink clashes with my very red skin tone.

I've never really been into blushers so I didn't want to fork out a lot while I'm still a novice, and this little number from NYC was the perfect solution. It was £2.99 on sale but is only usually £4.99, which wouldn't break the bank.


I love how appeasing it is to the eye, with the tessellating colours and reminds me a bit of a turtle shell. The packaging is nothing fancy but for the price, I'm more than OK with that. I like that it has a clear lid so I can easily see what it is when it is lost in the depths of my other makeup.

It applies VERY easily with a fluffy brush (the brush actually picks up quite a lot, as the photo shows, so do be sure to tap off excess and don't make my mistake hahaha) and blends well. It has terrific lasting power and works well to detract from my natural redness.

This shade is 'Peach Glow' and I bloomin' well love it! NYC also had other shades of Colour Wheel so I'm confident that you would find something to suit your skin tone too. I feel a new obsession coming along- eep!

Toodlepip!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Oooh that looks really cute! I have FAR too many blushers.. but may just have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same situation as Saz, I have far too many but for as cheap as that, I may as well try it out :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty! I've never really taken much notice of NYC so I'll have to take a look! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I saw a bunch of these at my local Dollar tree, I ended up with Heart of glow and Peach glow $1 each :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually wore this today lol I love it too :)
    I also have All Over Bronze Glow which is nice and I want to try more :)

    http://peachesxomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg