photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 13 March 2011

Come Join The Party!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Something really exciting has happened! No, no, I STILL haven't had Baby Glitter, but it's still pretty good!

I've just hit 2,000 subscribers on YouTube!! I cannae bloomin' believe it!

I know there are a lot of people on YouTube with zillions more than that but I really feel excited and proud that so many people have hit that little button- so to all of you that have- THANK YOU!!

To celebrate, I've collected a few pictures from www.weheartit.com that have made me smile, and I hope they give you a warm fuzzy too :)

Cookies,blue,chocolate,colorful,macarons,pink-548e44254ececce5d968517b65115cd1_h_large

Tumblr_li0bbi6wxt1qi1c55o1_500_large

Tumblr_lhv992n4j61qef21ko1_500_large

There is something about multicoloured macaroons, balloons and bubbles that fills me with absolute glee- silly, non?

Toodlepip from a very Happy SprinkleofGlitter!

xx

14 comments:

  1. well done! can't be long til you pop now :) xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics, and congrats on all your subbies, they are all very much deserved :) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - I found you from Zoe and I'm so glad - you're so sweet and absolutely hilarious.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    http://caffeinatedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats hunny well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of weheartit.com I love it! and congratulations on your youtube subscribers! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Done, thats great! Well deserved and I'm sure it will not be long before we are celebrating 3000! woo! Pics are amazing, better shut my mouth as dribbling at the macaroons! xx :o)

    http://lulubbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, i for one love watching your vids! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations :) You really deserve it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!! i really love the photos u chose! they make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg