photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 20 August 2011

Mostly MAC Blog Sale

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm having a sort out!

UK Bloggerino customers only this time I'm afraid.

Prices INCLUDE postage and packaging (which will be padded envelope, coloured tissue paper and of course some sparkles- pretty pretty). Baby Glitter and I will make them like a little present for you :)

Paypal Only. Please pay within 24 hours. No returns. Simply leave a comment with what you would like and your paypal email and I will invoice you.

 

For sale.....



Set of 4 Mini Mac Pigments (2.5g each) in Blue Green, Fuchsia, Kitchmas and Grape. Used about twice. £12 inc. P&P.


MAC Pressed Eyeshadows in Pan Form (bought in pan form, not diy depotted) in Vanilla, Carbon, Swimming and Parfait Amour.

Vanilla, Carbon and Swimming - £5 each inc. P&P
Parfait Amour - £4 inc. P&P


Avon Concealer, still in wrapping - £3 inc. P&P


MAC Eyeliner in Smoulder. I do have pics of the pencil but it's blurry and poops, I promise it is in there! Haha! Swatched once, sharpened once (for freshness for you). £7.50 inc P&P.


MAC Limited Edition Shadestick in Nuture. Never touched, brand new. £10. (shimmer peach colour)


MAC Glitter Pigment (in old, big pot) in Reflects Very Pink. Swatched once. £12 inc. P&P


Garnier Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2 in 1 Tinted Roll On - £7 inc. P&P


UK Bloggerinos only this time. First come (comment), first serve.
 
Happy Shopping!
 
xx

21 comments:

  1. Such a good blog sale - I am gonna go mad when I turn 18 and can sign up to paypal!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEllo

    Can I please ave the 4x pigments in the little bottles for £12.

    paypal is

    simonne.harris@email.com

    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carbon and Swimming have been snapped up by someone who couldnt comment and messaged me on twitter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hii,
    please could i have the vanillaaaa :)
    paypal is put_on_your_best_dress@hotmail.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I have smoulder
    pencil pls?
    clhawkinsuk@yahoo.co.uk???

    ReplyDelete
  8. carbon pleaseeeeeee
    elderstacey1@gmail.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. could i have carbon :) x.babyy@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could I have the 4 mini pigments please honey? x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my emails olivia.mange@gmail.com what i use for paypal :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn I missed this because I was at the Cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hii.

    Just wanted to know, what shade is the Avon concealer?

    ReplyDelete
  14. shadestick please cheekycharli1988@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Sarah Rose- Light. It would suit my skin and I am fair/NW15/Ivory. Would you like it? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Garnier eye roll-on please? :)
    bethrpw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did i miss this!? :( Will there be any more blog sales?

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. everything looks pretty. I just wish I have the budget now. hehe.

    BTW, I wanna invite you to join my giveaway which will end on September 4.
    ✿ 1,000 Followers Giveaway (21 items) ✿

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh im too late he stuff i wanted has gone le sigh xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the garnier concealer soo good:)La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is the MAC pigment still available in reflects pink? I'm interested :)
    cassannae@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg