photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 30 April 2012

Lou's Reviews :: Nars Eurydice

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

If you watched mine and Zoe's haul video a while back, you might remember that I did something very special.... I popped my Nars cherry and my oh my it felt good!

Whilst pursuing the stands in House of Fraser, the Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Eurydice caught my eye, winked at me and said, "Hey baby, take me home and you'll have the most smokin' eyes you ever did see". I jest, it said no such thing, Nars products are far more polite, but I parted with my £24 and left with it in my hands. Hurrah!


I rather heart the packaging of Nars products. I know they are prone to grubbiness and such, but to me that gives them a velvetine rabbit kind of feel- you know, the more worn and used it is, the more it is cherished. Hmmm, you know you're a makeup junkie when you compare a Nars eyeshadow duo to childhood literature!


Pretty, pretty colours. Fuschia based purple with blue sparkles and slate grey with silver undertones.


Swatchy swatchy!

I have found the formula of this product absolutely gorgeous! Long lasting, incredibly pigmented, easy to blend and not in the least bit chalky. If you do have to opportunity to swatch them, go wild!

All in all, I'm glad I purchased this and can't believe it took me so long. Yes, £24 is expensive for a duo, but this is a luxury item and something to collect over time, so I don't begrudge it one bit!

If you would like to have a look at this for yourself, HERE is the linky pops. 

What is your Nars favourite?I think Abyssinia and Sugar Land are next on my list.

Toodlepip!

xx

PS (It's a big PS!)

THANK YOU to all of you lovely Sprinklerinos who entered both my 7,000 Blog Follower Giveaway and my Blogging Tips Giveaway. I have now randomly chosen winners for both and will list them below. To the winners- please DM (on twitter) me your email addresses so we can arrange prize posting. By DMing me from you twitter accounts, I can be sure it's you and not some prize thief trying to swizz me!

WINNERS

Pixi Palette - 7,000 Follower :: @SarahWhelehan

So...? Fragrance Set - Blogging Tips :: @jade_loves1 

Great big claps and congrats to both of you!
 
If you didn't win this time, fear not, I have a HUUUUGGGGGGEEEE giveaway that I have been buying for month for, coming very shortly!!

xx

31 comments:

  1. I adore the colour of grey slate it's stunning! I love the look of Nars products and I've been recommended to try them by so many people, so I am determined to find somewhere near me that sells Nars so I can take a proper look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog & i adore it!
    This year i am trying to make my dreams come true.

    follow back please?! :)
    thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee the Nars duos..! I keep seeing more & more of them on blogs! Maybe it's a sign that I need one..? :D I hope you had a lovely birthday, you deserve it!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still to pop my nars cherry! Haha :P X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours, I also need to pop my Nars cherry! When I get some spare cash I know what I'm spending it on! :)

    http://beautyandthebeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Useful article!

    http://FumixLand.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Nars products are far more polite" this made me giggle as we know soem nars pruducts names are the opposite!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to pop my Nars cherry soon! :D

    http://charlottelucie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. you can get some nars products from asos and if you have a find a code which they are always doing you can get more discount.

    http://www.asos.com/Nars/NARS-Eyeshadow-Duo/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1572733&cid=12778&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Kuala+lumpur

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog, it's so cute!! New follower, please follow back. Thanks!!

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo this shadow looks good enough to eat .........!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Louise, i love your blog and the Nars duo is gorgeous. Could you perhaps upload a pic of you wearing the shadows or do a tutorial so we could see what they look like on a person? thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Nars products, they are amazing!
    and I'll be buying this duo soon :)

    xx-B
    http://thegreyclover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Louise!
    What a beautiful post :) I loved it, and I love your blog too!!!
    I found a lot of inspiration here :)

    I am an italian fashion blogger..please, just if you have time, check out my blog, and maybe follow me back with Google Friend Connect/Facebook, if you like it! You won't regret it :-D
    However, you have a new follower starting from............NOW :)

    Anna

    http://www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely duo :)

    I used to own Sugar Land (till it smashed!) and the pink colour was great but the champagne one didn't have much pigment. Wouldn't be on my list of recommendations (and I bloody LOVE Nars)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look gorgeous! I'll have to go and check them out -such lovely colours :)

    Georgina
    http://makeup-pixi3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have yet to purchase any NARS products :s, I look and then I remember i'm a student haha, but this duo is so pretty, gorgeous colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I NEED to buy this. Like yesterday. Thanks for the fabulous suggestion. I have only one NARS Duo (Rated R) which did not tickle my pickle (the pigmentation and feel of that duo is totally lacking in my opinion) But, I keep hearing all these good things about other shadows. I simply must go out and buy these. Thanks for the fabulous blog. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ah! it looks great, must get some of these. :)

    http://allthingsgirly35.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's look awesome!! i have to buy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks so pretty!!!! I just wanted to also say that I love your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my that purple is gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG the colors are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your first NARS duo. I predict there will be many more to come. The pigmentation is just to die for. I might just have to add Eurydice to my list. My favourite in my collection is Carravagio: such intense and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have swatched this one {along with Kuala Lumpur & Tzarine} countless times but I've yet to buy it! Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really want to get Sugar Land too! I have yet to purchase a nars duo because there is no nars counter near me :(but i really love that photos and swatches you've done! Thank you! I can't wait to buy my first one :D x

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely color combination! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I need to pop my Nars cherry too. I might have to buy some online because its soooo expensive in Australia. Love the purple eyeshadow xx

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I simply couldn't leave your website before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person supply in your visitors? Is gonna be back incessantly to check out new posts

    Here is my web site: Mulberry UK []

    ReplyDelete

  30. To prepare for the Civil Services, there are many web sites and courses that can help you, and in any case, a keen skill set in reasoning combined with vociferous reading, and incredible current affairs and historical knowledge is almost a pre-requisite.

    posh share

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg