Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Glossybox features Wilde Like Me!!! Say whhhaatt???


Oh Hai,

Thank you for all your support on my last post - an update before an update, you guys are seriously the best. 

Today I wanted to show you something really freaking exciting (to me and hopefully you!) because it's a bit of a full circle moment. 

(Each box is filled with a selection of beauty and lifestyle samples. This edition included - Sanctuary Ultimate Salt Scrub Sachet, 111 Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel, Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo, Sleek Makeup Power Pump Lip Crayon and Batiste Stylist XXL Plumping Powder)

Back in 2011 (have any of you been around for that long??), I was invited to a blogger pr event for a brand called Glossybox. They were a beauty subscription service you could sign up to and each month a pastel pink (sometimes changes for seasons or special months) box pops through your door full of samples, vouchers and loveliness. They hosted an event one evening on the London Eye and Zoe and I travelled down for a night of fun and laughs and to celebrate the glory that was Glossybox. 

Six years later and I'm in one of those little pink boxes! Sort of! 

As you'll all know, my new book, Wilde Like Me, is out June 29th and thrillingly, I have collaborated with Glossybox to have a sample of my book (the first couple of chapters) in their parcel of goodies! How cool is that? 

(Oooeeee my book!!)

As well as my book there is a host of beauty bits that I'm sure you'll love. I've listed them above but I'll also talk about them here because who doesn't want to chat beauty more often??

Sanctuary Ultimate Salt Scrub Sachet - This is actually a product I'm going to use tonight because it's been a big week and we're seeing friends this weekend. You can either use it as a quick scrub in the shower or let the oils sink into your body as you soak in the bath (that's the one I'm going for!) and then you'll be left exfoliated and glowy!

111 Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel - As I get a bit older and continue wearing contact lens for longer than I probably should each day, I find myself constantly reaching for eye products to give me that fresh-awake look. Super excited to let this work it's wonders!!

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo - If you know me, you'll know I'm a huge fan of highlighted luminescant skin so this is absolutely something I'm glad to recieve in my box. It's summer too so you could use a dab of this down your skins when you're wearing skirts to give your legs an extra gorgeous sheen. 

Sleek Makeup Power Pump Lip Crayon - I'm a long time lover of Sleek and at one point collected ALL the palettes so I have high hopes for this little number and feel confident that I'll like it. 

Batiste Stylist XXL Plumping Powder - Big hair, don't care? This is one of those powders that you sprinkle onto the roots of your hair, massage in and it gives you amazing lift and volume. Personally I think the bigger the better with hair so this product certainly gets my vote!!


Lucky for us, Glossybox have offered readers of my blog a a voucher code to redeem 50% off their first box plus a free beauty gift. This offer is valid until the end of June 2017 with one per customer and UK only. Simply enter LOUISE50 at the checkout and the box of joy plus a big sneak peak of my book are yours!! 

Glossybox will also be hosting a Facebook Live broadcast on Wednesday the 14th of June and there will be an opportunity to win a signed copy of Wilde Like Me - there are 10 available so you're in with a good chance - hurrah! 

As the book hype revs up and more and more of my favourite people and brands get on board, I feel more and more buzzy with excitement. I've already had so many people tag me in their insta flat lays of the box which is lovely- you guys take some gorgeous instagrams, oooeee!

Do let me know you order or already have the box and do let me know what you think of Wilde Like Me!!

Toodlepip!

xx

15 comments:

  1. Lou this is such an amazing achievement! I remember when I used to get glossy box, feels like years ago now- but trying to imagine what it must feel like to have something you actually created feature in it, how insane?! Well done you x

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome girl! Congrats to you and your accomplishment!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Louise - congratulations! It must feel so weird but what an incredible accomplishment. Can't wait to read the book!
    Sophie xxx | Sophar So Good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, girl!

    http://objectsicantafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow.....how awesome is that!!! Congratulations to you my dear! Your achievements are so well deserved!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have your book preordered and ready to go!
    I cannot wait to read it!

    Louisa | Loubee Lou Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is so exciting, eeeeeek! I've never bought a Glossybox before, but I'm more tempted than ever now. I can't imagine how happy you must be

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting! Can't wait to read your book!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome! Congrats girl x

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a great achievement, I've signed up!

    Mel ★ http://www.meleaglestone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so exciting! I am so happy for you!
    -Kathryn
    http://hellokathryn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! Never have wanted to get a glossy box until now!! Perfect friday night in wouldnt you say ladies?? Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is such an amazing achievement. I've loved your blog for years and it's inspired me to start my own https://alovelylittlebubble.blogspot.co.uk/ would love anyone to go and check it out XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay louise I'm so excited another baby glitter is on the way soon ! I love reading your blog so much it always makes me feel calm and happy love you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi guys…. Amazing love spell that work fast
    I was having a great love for the past 7 months I know him for 2 yrs he had all bad habbits but wen he got interest over me he left evrythg jus for me and just to be happy he took care of me like my mother.. I was very much blessed the problem was I had three family frd (boys) I am very close to them…. my boy didn’t like me talking to those boys he didn’t tell me tht first he was always afraid that I would leave him… so he kept his fear inside his heart and was worrying a lot.. fa 4 months now wen I came to know tht he zz hving this feari decided to stop talking with everyone, but my boy is telling me tht he lost his pure love on me.. he is telling me tht he loves me but not like before I begged him very badly… for 8 days I cried and begged him….. v both are very close…. v are mutually into evrythg even sex…. now he zz telling tht he is tired of fear and he can’t be like before frdzz what should I do? what should I do to get him back? plz tell me i found online who help me to get back with my boy again he is back to me again with his real pure love all thank to Dr happy the real spell caster who help me out when i was in pain and tear plz contact him http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ for more details email.....happylovespell2@gmail.com or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg